Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will co-ordinate the preparation and processing of weekly accounts payable run for operating expenses, monthly expense management processing, credit card management, and chargebacks.
- Ensure reconciliation of AP records to supplier statements on regular basis
- Ensure supplier payment runs, including staff expense reimbursements are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and ensure compliance of submitted expenses claims Using Concur Expense Management system
- Process monthly expenses claims in AP system
- Daily processing of creditor travel invoices into the accounting system
- Charging back costs to client, processing credit card payments where applicable
- Liaise with creditors regarding overdue and queried accounts
- Fortnightly supplier payment run
- Monthly reconciliation of outstanding chargebacks
- Bank Processing & Cash Forecast
- Process inter-account transfers and ad-hoc payments
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2-3 years accounts payable experience and have a strong attention to detail. Concur expense system experience is highly desirable and Oracle is preferred.
If you have the relevant skillset and are interested in this role please click “apply”.