A fashion retailer who has grown to have a global presence is headquartered in Brisbane. With continued growth, they remain one of the leading brands in their field which has been built through word-of-mouth and social media.
Based in the Northern Suburbs (near the Airport), you will need your own transport to reach their offices.
They have a finance team made up of 10 employees who work hard in this busy and thriving environment, yet have fun and pride themselves on their collaborative culture.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for the end to end process and have a supportive team who are keen to support and help across all areas.
Your key duties will include:
- The matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- The processing of 50-100 invoices per day.
- Ensuring the ledger is kept up to date and correct.
- Reconciliation of creditor accounts.
- Dealing with any creditor queries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Helping across the accounts department
To be considered for this role, you should posses the following skills and experience:
- End to end Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- A customer service approach to dealing with internal and external customers
- Experience working in finance within a medium to large sized business.