We seek a career-orientated Accounts Payable professional to join a talented finance team within a successful investment Firm, with networks both domestically and internationally. Due to growth across the Group, they require a skilled Accounts Payable Officer to join the finance team and assist in the seamless and efficient process of payables.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will have responsibility around:
- Raising purchase orders,
- Receiving and verifying invoices,
- Preparing batches of invoices,
- Managing the fortnightly payment run,
- Maintain general ledger, vendor files and file numbers and print and distribute monthly financial reports.
To be considered to join this team, you have a depth of:
- Full function accounts payable experience - working across multi-entities,
- Processing complex & high volume of invoices.
- You take pride in adhering to internal procedures to minimise risk and encourage efficiencies.
- Finally, you have excellent communication skills as you will enjoy liaising with suppliers both nationally & internationally.
In return this role will offer you a stable and professional working environment. Your valuable contribution to the team will be recognised (eligible for Bonus) and you will be working with an innovative and impressive leadership team.
Applications welcome by hitting ‘Apply’: