This service-oriented company is market leader within its industry and is searching for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their growing Finance team.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in a similar full function Accounts Payable role. The role is based in the lower North Shore paying $55-$65k package (including super) based on years of experience.
- Processing of vendor bills including ensuring that the correct coding is applied
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of statements and supplier accounts
- Management of supplier enquiries
- Preparation of employee expense reimbursements
- Assisting with month end reporting process and re-allocations
- Assisting with the audit process
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Preparation of depreciation journals
- Ad hoc duties and projects
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar full function, high volume AP role
- Netsuite experience is preferred, large ERP experience is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills