Established manufacturer with a strong presence across Australasia. Our client has seen no slow down throughout the pandemic given the industry they're in, and have a growing finance team of 20+ employees. This role reports into an impressive finance manager and offers excellent mentorship moving forward. Our client are also known for having a strong focus and employee and can vouch for this from the feedback from our placements in the business.
Working closely with the finance team and other relevant stakeholders, the role is responsible for (and not limited to) -
- Full accounts payable function including sorting and coding a high volume of invoices
- Completing bank and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Be the main point of contact for supplier queries
- Process the weekly payment run and help with other ad hoc finance duties when required.
- 1-4 years experience in an end to end AP role. More or less are unlikely to be considered.
- Keen to learn, perform, and progress up the ranks towards an Assistant Accountant role after at least 2 years in this role
- Dynamic and able to deal with change
- Able to work in the inner-west - parking on site
- Full working rights