Hypergrowth start-up. Rare opportunity to work in a high-performing team with some excellent leaders both in finance and in other areas. Start-ups are also known for their excellent culture, it's rare that companies look after their employees the way start-ups do.
Working closely with the finance team and other relevant stakeholders, the role is responsible for (and not limited to)
- Full accounts payable function including sorting and coding a high volume of invoices
- Completing bank and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Be the main point of contact for supplier queries
- Process the weekly payment run and help with other ad hoc finance duties when required.
- Assist with payroll
- This will change over time, and will incorporate assistant accountant duties over time
- 1-4 years experience in an AP role. More or less are unlikely to be considered
- Keen to learn, perform, and progress up the ranks towards an Accountant role over the next few years
- Dynamic and able to deal with change, working in a start-up is a way of life!
- Degree qualified (ideally - business, commerce, accounting)
- Full working rights