Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager and working within a close knit finance team you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Assist in maintaining proper credit procedures regarding billing, collection, credit cards, inquiries, cheque cashing etc.
- Process and post all cheque payments Ledger on a daily basis.
- Prepare the reconciliations for all accounts receivable including credit cards on a timely basis.
- Prepare and ensure that all corporate invoices and statements for outstanding C/L accounts are printed and mailed on timely basis
- To assist in obtaining credit references
This is a great role within a top tier organisation and would be a great opportunity to progress your experience within a dynamic team.
Candidates on Visas are encouraged to Apply.