Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your key responsibilities will include:
- Establish relationships with Account Management personnel to promote an understanding of customer contract and billing activity
- Review and understand revenue contract terms and billing instructions
- Apply and maintain revenue contracts within SAP
- Accurate and timely billing (including indexation updates) and maintenance of trading terms
- Analysis of revenues and other reporting
- Contribution to improvements in SAP revenue reporting, and testing of implemented SAP changes
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the revenue & accounts receivable systems
You will need to have previous experience at Accounts Receivable Manager/Supervisor level and have experience using SAP. You will be confident in working in changing environments and be resilient to change.
You must be available to start immediately to be considered.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click "apply" to submit your CV.