A leading FMCG firm with a strong brand is seeking an experienced accounts receivable officer to join their team. This fast paced environment requires an experienced person within an accounts receivable function to join them whilst they launch a new arm to their business. You will enjoy busy team environments and be available to start a new position at short notice.
This company prides themselves on their flexible and collaborative culture. They are passionate about the business and each employee really strives to succeed. You will need to be detailed orientated as processes can be complex and be comfortable asking questions. You will need to demonstrate accounts receivable experience working in a full function role working within a complex business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for accounts receivable duties including:
- Credit checking
- Receiving contracts from the admin team and onboarding new customers onto the system
- Daily reconciliation and receipting
- Raising and sending invoices
- Investigating debt and being the first point of contact for aged care providers.
- Chasing debt from aged care providers
- Processing journals and debtor adjustment.
The successful candidate will have end to end accounts receivable experience within a complex business and be comfortable in following up on debt. Experience with Pronto would be advantageous.
For more information please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802. To apply please hit the APPLY button below.