Our client is a large, private-equity owned global business. They are based in the Sydney CBD and provide education services. They have a very diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a collaborative culture with great progression opportunities.
The role is initially 4 days / week (0.8 FTE) and will increase to full time after 31 December 2020. The salary is 65k package (including super), pro rata until 2021.
- Processing of general receivables
- Receipting of payments, daily returns and refunds
- Raising invoices and ensuring correct revenue recognition
- Produce month end TB for Debtors, review and reconcile to GL on a monthly basis
- Identify and obtain documentation for debtor invoices
- Invoice both internal and external debtors and maintain records
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and bank accounts
- Maintain Cash at Bank spreadsheet or similar report on a daily basis
- Maintain cash controls
- General assistance with bank transactions
- Must have at least 6-12 months of experience in a full function AR role with extensive experience to bank recs
- Must be degree-qualified in Finance, Commerce, or Accounting
- Ideally have exposure to a large ERP, such as Oracle, NetSuite, or SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal