As a key member of the team you will be responsible for the preparation of billing and maintenance of clients on the Investment & Financial Advisory side of the business. This role has exposure to working with senior business leaders.
- Raising ad-hoc and ongoing invoices for the SMSF & Financial Advisory side of the business on a daily basis and for other business units as required
- Daily receipts allocation and reconciliation on cash accounts
- Responding to account queries from staff in other business units
- Other ad-hoc duties within the Accounts Receivable team as required
- At least 6 months previous experience or exposure within a finance/accounts receivable team
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Desire to learn and further develop knowledge and skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met
If you are interested please contact Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930.