Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and working within a large collaborative team you will be responsible for the below:
- Processing of general receivables
- Receipting of payments, daily returns and refunds
- Raising invoices and ensuring correct revenue recognition
- Produce month end TB for Debtors, review and reconcile to GL on a monthly basis
- Identify and obtain documentation for debtor invoices
- Invoice both internal and external debtors and maintain records
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and bank accounts
- Maintain Cash at Bank spreadsheet or similar report on a daily basis
- Maintain cash controls
- General assistance with bank transactions
This company provides an excellent career path for top performers to progress into other areas within finance.
If you are interested in this role please contact Emily Sharkey or click "apply" to submit your CV.