Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Collect debtor outstanding balances
- Allocate payments received to customer accounts accurately and in a timely manner
- Carry out debtor account reconciliations and follow up outstanding items such as credit claims and price discrepancies to ensure they are resolved as soon as possible.
- Release orders from the credit blocked listing according to policy and procedures
- Answer and resolve Credit, management, debtor and business unit enquiries.
- Open new customer credit accounts in line with policy and procedures
- Assess credit worthiness of new and current customers for new accounts and review of current accounts
- Liaising with internal / external customers in order to resolve customer queries and requests.
- Adopt an attitude of continuous process improvement, constantly reviewing processes, investigating better ways of doing things and implementing efficiencies
- Ad/hoc reporting and queries
- Special projects
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in an end to end Accounts Receivable role and be a confident user of SAP.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply”.