Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a dynamic and collaborative team you will be responsible for the below:
- Maintaining all aspects of Accounts Receivable
- Collecting outstanding debts using both phone and email communication
- Consolidate daily banking.
- Payment allocations.
- New customer credit assessment
- Balance sheet reconciliations that relate to receivable accounts.
- Preparing weekly debtor report
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- Follow Audi Core Processes
You will have experience in the end to end Accounts Receivable process and be confident in completing bank reconciliations. You must be a confident communicator and have exceptional customer service skills. It is essential that you are confident in using a range of different ERP systems and have strong Excel skills.
This company provides an excellent career path for top performers to progress into other areas within finance.
If you are interested in this role please click "apply" to submit your CV.