This large global business based in Waterloo is looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team. The position reports into the Finance Manager and works in a collaborative, dynamic team. This company provides an excellent career path for top performers to progress into other areas within finance. The position can pay up to $60k - $65k + super depending on years' of experience.
- Maintaining all aspects of Accounts Receivable
- Collecting outstanding debts using both phone and email communication
- Consolidate daily banking
- Payment allocations
- New customer credit assessment
- Balance sheet reconciliations that relate to receivable accounts
- Preparing weekly debtor report
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- End to end Accounts Receivable experience - ideally at least 2 years
- Extensive experience with bank reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Strong Excel skills
Interested? Click on "Apply Now" or email Elvira Josifi at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information / CV.