Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for accounts receivable duties including:
- Credit checking
- Receiving contracts from the admin team and onboarding new customers onto the system
- Daily reconciliation and receipting
- Raising and sending invoices
- Investigating and chasing debt
- Processing journals and debtor adjustment.
The successful candidate will have end to end accounts receivable experience within a complex business and be comfortable taking ownership of the collections process. You will have experience in the end to end Accounts Receivable process and be confident in completing bank reconciliations. It is essential that you are confident in using a range of different ERP systems and have strong Excel skills.
If you feel you are suitable for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'apply'.