Reporting into the Finance Manager you'll manage the debtor's ledger for the company. Being part of a tight-knit finance team who are fun, hard-working and results driven your duties will include:
- Process all banking, receipting and allocations
- Daily allocation of receipts to customer accounts
- Weekly invoice processing
- Monthly Statement preparation and distribution
- Weekly reporting
- Commentary on Board Reports regarding overdue accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable Trial Balance to General Ledger
- Handling customer queries
- Weekly forecasting of cash receipts
- Reconcile major accounts, through contact with customer and Branches
You will have a minimum of 2 years' relevant credit & collections experience.
And you'll have outstanding written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Sound like you? Please click "APPLY" to be considered.