This role will be responsible for:
- Reconciling company debts and contacting debtors for Australian and international accounts
- Allocating paid funds to accounts
- Checking credit transactions
- Reconciling financial statements
- Preparing monthly debt schedules
You will be an Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Controller with experience using a large finance system, in a similar role. You will be a proactive, team player who enjoys interacting with both internal and external customers and, therefore, your communication skills will be outstanding - both written and verbal.
Company benefits include free products and discretionary bonus based on performance.
Interested? Click on "Apply now!"