A permanent opportunity has arisen to work for this dynamic healthcare business. Fantastic opportunity to be part of a stable and collaborative team.
As the Credit/AR Officer, you will report to the Credit Manager and take ownership over a portion of the debtors ledger. Your core role will be to build relationships with clients (internally and externally) with a view to collecting outstanding debt and maintaining a low DSO. You'll contact clients directly via phone and email, investigate unallocated payments and seek to have funds applied and reconciled.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the role will involve;
- Set up new accounts
- Process & issue all invoices; credit notes & statements for your ledger
- Enter banking & allocation of payments
- Issue of monthly customer statements
- Collections (25 connected calls per day)
- Provide monthly & ongoing debtors reporting to management
- Reconcile accounts as and when the need arises
- Send out monthly invoices and statements
We require three years of relevant Credit experience, and are open to candidates who have an Accounts Assistant background and are interested in pursuing a career in Credit moving forward.
Please send your CV by hitting the 'Apply' button below.