Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the below:
- Ownership of managing debtors ledger across supplier rebates
- Raising of rebate invoices
- Collection of supplier rebates
- Allocation of payments in customer ledger
- Opening of new customer accounts
- Managing collection process with outsourced debt collectors as required
- Writing off bad debts/credit notes/adjustments in ERP
- Clean up of customer accounts
- Preparing customer statements
- Raising manual sales invoices and credit notes for 2 legal entities, allocating payments, preparing aged debtors report
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
To be considered for this role you will have a strong background in Accounts Receivable and Collections and be confident in chasing suppliers. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to problem solve and answer queries and liaise with internal stakeholders. You will have experience working within a complex, multi entity environment.
This role is 20 hours per week and will start immediately. Please click “apply” if you have the relevant skillet.
**Northern beaches location, parking available onsite.**