Permanent opportunity to join this hardworking team, in a dynamic media/technology business. Great chance to join an organisation with a relaxed culture and friendly team.
As the Credit/AR Officer, you will report to the Shared Service Manager and ideally lead the transformation of the team. Your core role will be to build relationships with clients (internally and externally) with a view to collecting outstanding debt and maintaining a low DSO. You'll contact clients directly primarily via email, investigate un-allocated payments and seek to have funds applied and reconciled.
More specifically, tasks will involve;
- Set up new accounts
- Process & issue all invoices; credit notes & statements for your ledger
- Enter banking & allocation of payments
- Issue of monthly customer statements
- Collections and account resolution
- Provide monthly & ongoing debtors reporting to management
- Relationship building with internal stakeholders nationally
- Reconcile accounts as and when the need arises
- Send out monthly invoices and statements
- Process daily banking
- Monthly reporting on overdue outstanding debtors
- Monthly related parties revenue report
- Other adhoc duties as required
Preferably you will have worked in the media sector (publishing, advertising, online, marketing, broadcast etc) and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
As a minimum, you'll be an outstanding communicator, with a professional approach and will have recent, corporate collections experience from within a medium-large company environment.
Please send your CV by hitting the 'Apply' button below.