A permanent opportunity has arisen to work for this fast-paced retail organisation, based in the Alexandria area. Our client is a fast expanding but already well established Australian group of fashion brands.
Their success is the ability to identify and nurture talent. They empower managers to effectively coach and mentor their team with regard to both business and personal goals.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will provide strong transactional and
administrative services to support their retail brands. Responsibilities include;
- Processing of all customer receipts, their allocation and timely reconciliation
- Liaise with Sales to ensure all invoices are raised and processed in line with group policy
- Prepare monthly agent commission statements and accruals for review
- Process both trade rebates and discounts in line with customer terms, including all necessary supporting documentation
- Maintain the relationship collections agency
- Bank reconciliations for ecommerce sales and store accounts
- Ensuring all credit applications are completed in line with group policy
- Ad-hoc projects
- Experience in Ecommerce platforms with the interest in working in Accounts Receivable or broader finance in future.
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Customer orientated approach
If the above description sounds like you please hit "apply" to submit your CV. Or, contact Phillip Pham should you have any qeuries which are not listed above 9775 5922.