Your role will involve a mix of Accounts Receivable as well as a heavy focus on reconciliations. Some of your more specific duties include (but are not limited to):
- Process all invoices requests for all entities
- Coordinate and maintain any relevant invoicing schedules
- Process all cash, cheque, credit card and direct debit receipts into the GL on a daily basis
- Prepare any banking of deposits
- Review and clear all credit card and cash clearing account transactions in GL
- Download, print, distribute and file bank statements all entities on a daily basis
- Reconciliation of bank accounts on a daily basis
- Follow up on debtor customer accounts on a weekly basis
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Respond to all accounts receivable related enquiries
- Send customer statements
- Assist other Finance department team members in the month end process as required
- Ad-hoc duties as required
You will be a degree qualified, enthusiastic, AR officer/Accounts Clerk looking for a busy role where you can develop as much as you'd like to. You will have prior AR experience and some solid exposure to reconciliations . You have worked in a large organisation and as such, used a medium to large ERP.
You will be able to work both autonomously while also being part of a small team. You will have outstanding communication skills along with a strong sense of customer service to both your internal and external clients.
If this sounds like the right move for you hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.