Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage the performance of the Credit & AR team - ensuring effective and efficient personnel, procedures and practices.
- Maintenance of AR ledger and optimization of cash flow outcomes.
- Liaise with external agencies regarding the collection of overdue accounts. Identify and liaise with Business Units regarding likely defaulting/unresolved account issues.
- Provide general assistance to the Shared Services Manager as required.
- Manage daily operations and processes for the Credit and AR team
- Minimise bad and overdue debts
- Asses credit account applications, including trade reference checking and credit reporting.
- Providing leadership and coaching to facilitate development of an effective and proactive Credit & AR team.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to facilitate the development and implementation of system and reporting requirements.
Sound like the opportunity for you? Hit "apply"