Our client is an innovative and high growth manufacturing organisation, boasting an impressive management team and fantastic culture, shown in their remarkably low staff turnover.
2020 saw them transform into new business lines with a rapidly expanding client base, offering a unique opportunity for an motivated Credit/AR Manager in a newly created position.
Joining a motivated Finance Leadership team, this role will lead a small team of two in the full function management of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control for the group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the performance of the Credit & AR team - ensuring effective and efficient personnel, procedures and practices.
- Maintenance of AR ledger and optimization of cash flow outcomes.
- Liaise with clients regarding the collection of overdue accounts. Identify and liaise with Business Units regarding likely defaulting/unresolved account issues.
- Provide general assistance to the Shared Services Manager as required.
- Manage daily operations and processes for the Credit and AR team
- Minimise bad and overdue debts
- Asses credit account applications, including trade reference checking and credit reporting.
- Providing leadership and coaching to facilitate development of an effective and proactive Credit & AR team.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to facilitate the development and implementation of system and reporting requirements.
You will be a passionate AR/Credit professional motivated to make your mark in a truly unique Queensland business. Experience in a manager or senior position is key, as one of your key mandates will be motivating and empowering the team.
Please get in touch for more information. 07 3854 3805, email@example.com