You will be responsible for the below:
- Full end-to-end accounts receivable function
- Collections – by telephone and email
- Allocation and reconciliation of payments, remittances and receipting
- Investigating and responding to queries
- Preparation and issuing of bills on a weekly and monthly basis
- Issue monthly statements
- Exporting from ERP system into excel for reporting
- Data entry and processing
- Diligent record keeping and timely updating
- Liaise with various internal departments to solve queries
- EOM reporting – excel based
- Weekly reporting – excel based
- Debtor reconciliations
- Managing complex queries, payment issues, and complaints
- Negotiate payment plans for aged accounts
You're an experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit candidate, with ideally relevant industry experience in a large, Corporate environment. You will have ideally have had a minimum of 2-3 years working in a similar Accounts Receivable position.
You'll also possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and a keen eye for detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please hit 'Apply'