Main Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a customer focused service to clients (internal and external) by ensuring that all rates administrative functions are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Input, retrieve and provide reports and data from rates and revenue system.
- Review and enter pensioner rebate verification to ensure the effective administration of policies.
- Enter and confirm adjustments to charges.
- Maintain and update registers and manuals associated with the administration of rates and revenue to ensure information is accurate and complete.
- Review remittance correspondence and ensure payments are consistent with established protocol.
- Carry out property inspections for rating purposes.
- Assist with any other Ad Hoc duties related to the role as required
If you have any questions please contact Oliver Gillespie on (02) 9775 5909