This reputable global education provider is seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join their team. This position is paying around $70 - $75k + super and is located in the Sydney CBD. The company prides itself on maintaining a very collaborate and social work environment.
The position is ideal for an AR Team Leader stepping up into a formal managerial role who has overseen 5+ team members in the past.
- Manage and supervise 8 Accounts Receivable Officers and ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Business partner with executives within the finance team and in the wider corporate structure
- Ensure that month end trial balances are prepared for all debtors, reviewed and reconciled to General Ledger on a monthly basis
- Ensure all debts are followed up regularly and reported back on a monthly basis
- Invoice internal and external debtors
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Manage clearing accounts
- Review all bank reconciliations on a daily basis and monitor unidentified payments and receipts
- Previous Accounts Receivable Supervisor or Accounts Receivable Team Leader experience managing a large team
- Outspoken and friendly personality with ability to connect with team members and manage their KPIs
- Degree qualified in a related discipline