Family-run business who are passionate about their culture and are looking for an Accounts/Payroll Officer to join the family.
The Accounts/Payroll Officer will be responsible for a broad range of tasks across Accounts Payable, Receivables, Payroll, and general accounting tasks. This includes:
- Management of accounts receivable and payable
- Manage and run an administration team
- Creditor/Debtor Management
- Maintenance of Electronic Data base and records
- Being able to complete and process a payroll for up to 500 employees.
- Processing and reporting for payroll as well as all aspect of payroll Administration duties
- Receiving and directing telephone calls
- Preparation of emails, work orders and invoicing
- Filing and Data entry
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing EFT and online payments
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Customer service skills both on the phone and email
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word
- XERO proficiency
Our client is looking for someone who can meet these expectations and can effectively communicate between members of the finance team. A very rewarding role in a family-run business with the potential to turn permanent if you are the right fit.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for more information. Send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org