Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the transactional accounts of 4 entities. Key duties will include:
- Ensuring that tasks are delegated to team members and all financial transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the integrity of the general ledger
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Reviewing and approving payment runs
- Ensure that all transactional activities adhere to statutory reporting requirements and comply with internal processes.
- Ensure the accurate and complete monthly reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and report the daily cash flow forecast worksheet.
- Monitor Debtor management.
- Oversee the payroll function.
- Identifying areas for improvements in systems and current processes
You will be available at short notice and have your own vehicle to get to the location. Parking is available.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click apply now.