Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Documenting changes to calculations and procedures
- Drafting pricing recommendations to be reviewed by a senior actuary.
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Aiding actuaries in improving claim or demand models to improve model fit to data
- Ability to carry out technical reviews of pricing models used by other staff
- In depth knowledge of the pricing structure that is used by the business and that applies in the relevant market environment
Ideally you'll have general insurance pricing experience as well as at least 3 years in the general insurance industry. You'll be degree qualified, ideally in mathematics or similar.