Main responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage pricing projects, ensuring timely delivery.
- Manage the complete valuation process that includes all related financial disclosure requirements and is appropriate for the relevant valuation; defining project scope and requirements and managing performance against plans
- Documenting changes to calculations and procedures.
- Continuous process improvement and liaison with key stakeholders.
- Knowing and applying all relevant standard actuarial reserving models, including their common variants, and pricing and rating techniques
- Knowing the source and quality of data and ensuring adequate documentation at a detailed level, as well as where to find data and how to link data structures
- Recognising lead indicators of degenerating products, trends and suggesting solutions to improve performance across portfolios