Your new role
A hybrid role, dedicated to ensuring that members are welcomed and supported through all enquiries, building on the marketing development for the site and implementing ways to attract new members with the support of an incredible leader.
- Welcoming people from the front desk and handling enquiries throughout the day.
- Using your marketing skills to build new business and target new members.
- Supporting existing members in the space with day to day enquiries.
- Overall office administration as required.
- Ability to develop into management relief when required.
- Setting up and supporting internal events for external clients and members.
- A role that will allow you to learn and develop on the go.
- Experience within a face to face fast paced customer service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience within marketing and business development.
- Ability to work on the go and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Proven high attention to detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work within deadlines as set out by management.
What you need to know
Our client is looking for someone to join the team who will not only fit the culture of the organisation but also the Melbourne operations, This person would be someone who has experience within fast paced, Supportive and culture driven teams, with the ability to think outside the box to ensure that everyone walking in the door remembers the experience they have had every day.
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 03 9957 5603.