|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 14:47|
This is an amazing opportunity to join a diverse building and construction company, who is looking for the perfect addition to their strong and hard working internal team. This is a company filled with long term employees as they have created a culture that nurtures, rewards and encourages collaboration throughout the business.
Note: Parking spot available under the building for employees.
This role will provide administrative support to the Construction team, Pre-Construction team, Insurance & Remedial support as well to the Executive Assistants within the business when needed.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Maintaining database for various teams
- Assist with preparation of presentations, contracts, reports etc
- Typing, filing, formatting, printing and binding for various teams
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to extract information required for projects and presentations
- General coordination of diary, travel and accommodation when needed
- Assist with events for the business
- Assist payroll department occasionally data entry elements
- Assist with correspondence for managers and maintain confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have the below experience and attributes:
- 2-4 years experience as an Admin Assistant
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office programs
- Intermediate use of Adobe
- Amazing attention to detail
- Always taking initiative
- High level of accuracy
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, click 'Apply'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's