|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 14:47|
This is an amazing opportunity to join a diverse building and construction company, who is looking for the perfect addition to their strong and hard working internal team. This is a company filled with long term employees as they have created a culture that nurtures, rewards and encourages collaboration throughout the business.
Note: Parking spot available under the building for employees.
This role will provide administrative support to the Construction team, Pre-Construction team, Insurance & Remedial support as well to the Executive Assistants within the business when needed.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Maintaining database for various teams
- Assist with preparation of presentations, contracts, reports etc
- Typing, filing, formatting, printing and binding for various teams
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to extract information required for projects and presentations
- General coordination of diary, travel and accommodation when needed
- Assist with events for the business
- Assist payroll department occasionally data entry elements
- Assist with correspondence for managers and maintain confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have the below experience and attributes:
- 2-4 years experience as an Admin Assistant
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office programs
- Intermediate use of Adobe
- Amazing attention to detail
- Always taking initiative
- High level of accuracy
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, click 'Apply'.