The Administration Officer contributes as an integral member of the finance group and supports activities aligned with the strategic direction and values of the company.
- Maintaining daily processes including banking, petty cash reconciliations and processing of reports.
- Provide advice and information on the organisation's services.
- Organise and manage correspondence.
- Undertake administrative and clerical duties including filing, preparing reports and collating information.
- Schedule, organise and prepare meetings, interviews and appointments.
- Certificate III qualification or equivalent relevant experience in business administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Well developed communication and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in a not-for-profit is desirable.