The Administration Officer contributes as an integral member of the central services group and supports activities aligned with the strategic direction and values of the company.
- Main point of contact for customers via phone
- Handling phone queries in a compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Provide advice and information on the organisation's services.
- Organise and manage correspondence.
- Undertake administrative and clerical duties including filing, preparing reports and collating information.
- Schedule, organise and prepare meetings, interviews and appointments.
- Minimum 12 months experience in Reception or Administration role.
- Excellent customer/client service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Well developed communication and problem solving skills.