Your new role
This role is ideal for a dynamic person who wants to refine and develop their skill set within the administration space. You will be working for an international professional services organisation providing a great service to stakeholders both internally and externally.
Duties will include:
- Supporting team members with all administration tasks, as required.
- Data-entry, external and internal correspondence, stationery ordering and customer service activities
- Booking of travel and transport, meeting organisation and set up may be required
- Some previous experience in an Administrative function within a corporate environment
- A can do attitude - ready to take on additional tasks as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Proven high attention to detail skills.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as per operational need.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
What you need to know
Our client is a leader in the field, with offices across the globe they are established within the professional services sector and are a highly supportive employer. This role will be perfect for those with office experience wanting to step up to their skills and grow their career.
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 03 9957 5603.