You will be working as part of a close-knit team in this national Services business based in the South East. Duties will include:
- Assisting Technicians with daily and weekly schedules
- Ordering of stock and supplies
- Responding to telephone queries
- Assisting with Invoice Processing
- Responsibility for written correspondence through email
You must be able to start immediately. Own transport will be required due to the location as well as strong MS Word experience.
Possibility of a permanent role for the right person.