Your new role
Working as part of a friendly, hard-working and highly professional team the role will include:
- Supporting external clients through processing of applications, redemptions and switches
- Responsible for various areas of compliance, ensuring that documentation is within legal regulation.
- Working directly with clients to record and maintain information while also developing a strong understanding of the investment and transfer agency sector.
- Document, and maintain unit holder and adviser information
- Assist in projects undertaken by the department from time to time and assist in any process of change in the area
- Form an active part of the department offering ideas/suggestions to improve service/processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within the Financial investment space is highly desired.
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Ability to work on the go and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Some experience of FATCA, Unit Transfer and Unit Pricing is also highly desired.
- Strong data entry administration skillset.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite and other windows systems.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work within firm deadlines as set out by leadership.
What you need to know
This role will be required for full availability for the period of the contract. Our client is an international Financial Services firm that are looking for an experienced Administrator with high level presentation, attention to detail and great time management skills to support the department through a period of transition. This role will be required to start in the first week of January. Interviews asap!
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 03 9957 5603.