A large & leading administration and fund service provider are looking for an experienced Finance professional to join their Unit Registry team in a project temporary capacity.
Starting in August and a min. 6-month commitment required.
The role will involve a variety of duties covering unit registry, payments and receipt processing and interaction with clients and investors.
We seek candidates with:
- Superannuation, banking, or financial services background in an administration role
- Or transactional accounts payable & receivable work experience from a large corporate
- Proven experience in performing quality checking other people’s work
- Strong attention to detail and pride in delivering accurate work outputs
- Unit Registry experience advantageous
If this sounds like you - apply now!