Our client, is a National investment & wealth manager. They provide their investors access to markets with a range of investment options, and their market-leading research allows them access to a wide range of opportunities that yields higher returns than their competition while being supported by a balanced and steady portfolio.
As an Adviser Assistant you will report to and support a team of Advisers within their Brisbane corporate office, and work within the busy and fast-paced environment that has experienced positive growth. This role would suit an assured candidate who proven time management ability to achieve allocated deadlines.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with client liaison.
- Establishing and maintaining client accounts and updating client profiles.
- Liaising with share registries and coordinate between front and back office functions.
- Check advisers daily reports and action follow-ups as required; including debtor monitoring, advisor emails, client accounting, prepare write-off's and sell orders, etc.
- Prepare client letters, reports, bulk portfolio runs, spreadsheeting, research or any other written communications.
- Administration to support the Advisors - data entry, mail merges, reporting in excel, diary management, faxing, photocopying, printing, and filing of documentation.
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked previously within financial services. You will have outstanding communication skills and thrive in a busy environment and keep to tight deadlines. Time management is key as is the ability to multi-task. Strong MS Office skills are expected and an ability to multi-task is critical. Our client is happy to consider candidates who have a strong administrative background and are passionate about financial services or those who are keen to develop through to become an Advisor.