Our client, is a National investment & wealth manager. They provide their investors access to markets with a range of investment options, and their market-leading research allows them access to a wide range of opportunities that yields higher returns than their competition while being supported by a balanced and steady portfolio.
As the Desk Assistant you will report to and support a team of Advisors within their Brisbane corporate office, and work within the busy and fast-paced environment that has experienced positive growth. This role would suit an assured candidate who proven time management ability to achieve allocated deadlines.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with client liaison.
- Establishing and maintaining client accounts and updating client profiles.
- Liaising with share registries and coordinate between front and back office functions.
- Check advisers daily reports and action follow-ups as required; including debtor monitoring, advisor emails, client accounting, prepare write-off's and sell orders, etc.
- Prepare client letters, reports, bulk portfolio runs, spreadsheeting, research or any other written communications.
- Administration to support the Advisors - data entry, mail merges, reporting in excel, diary management, faxing, photocopying, printing, and filing of documentation.
- General office and reception relief duties.
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked previously within financial services. You will have outstanding communication skills and thrive in a busy environment and keep to tight deadlines. Time management is key as is the ability to multi-task. Strong MS Office skills are expected and an ability to multi-task is critical. Our client is happy to consider candidates who have a strong administrative background and are passionate about financial services or those who are keen to develop through to become an Advisor.