Candidates must have hands-on Agile BA experience within asset management supporting technology and business projects.
The candidate must have experience working on BAU technology projects for front & middle office asset management business. It is essential that you can talk to the middle office, gather technical requirements from financial services traders.
$120,000 to $130,000 + superannuation
- Represent the business on project teams during scope, requirements definition/gathering, development, testing and implementation stages of projects
- Translating business requirements to testers, developers and
- Running Scrum meetings, Agile enforcer at the scrum
- Develop, document and manage business requirements for assigned projects
- Gap Analysis
- Document current processes
- Understanding/documenting AS IS & TO BE
- Analyze business problems, evaluate options and provide solutions
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and make recommendations for process improvements
- Manage priorities and workload associated with multiple concurrent projects
- Use SQL to do data analysis
- Maintain focus on providing valued services to our internal customers and building partnerships
- Participates with peers and business leaders in eliciting and capturing business requirements within an assigned project.
- Good understanding of how data flows
- Ability to speak with technical people like testers and developers to business-facing stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- Determines business/ specifications; and develops procedures to process information.
- Performs data analysis and reporting for effective business decisions.