Top ASX listed organisation is looking for a Program Manager to lead a cross-functional Digital Project Team. You will be responsible for planning and manage the delivery efforts of the cross-functional team, including Product, Design, Engineering and QA. You will flex between many roles such as Program Manager, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Vendor Manager, and Release Manager in order to get work across the finish line. You will be instrumental in owning the roadmap. We need a problem solver, someone willing to break processes to make new ones. You should be a servant leader, able to motivate and lead your project teams without authority. Our project stakeholders and business leaders require a great communicator in this role, someone able to illustrate the state of a program to a business executive but can also build dashboards etc. for a scrum team. You will coach your direct reports, share lessons learned and thought to elevate their performance as project managers
What we're looking for;
- Over 10 years experience leading Digital transformation in a complex business & technical environment
- Have established agility delivery in the organisation in conjunction with the various stakeholder group represented by Business & IT
- Capable of leading virtual team/s – driving a consistent cadence
- Lead the governance of the overall program portfolio – not only tracking the program delivery KPIs but also tracking to KPIs related to Business
- Facilitate the prioritisation of focus areas to optimise business outcome
- Continually improving the overall team effective – by understanding our productivity/effectiveness –benchmarking and driving iterative improvement supported by processes /practice changes or the implementation of the tool
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strategic leadership demonstrating the “T” shape characteristics (depth & breadth)
- Lead stakeholder engagement
- You serve as the bridge between business and IT objectives and the results delivered by your project teams, ensuring that resources are aligned to the right initiatives and improve the predictability of project results.
- You own regular status reporting and communications with internal and external teams executives for your programs.
- You direct activities across multiple cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Engineering, QA, etc.), and proactively identify and manage dependencies across them.
- You escalate issues and impacts to delivery timelines and work proactively with teams to support them in execution those projects.
- You conduct Agile ceremonies, including Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos for your projects.
- You track Delivery metrics for your project teams and champion Retrospectives to identify opportunities to tune existing processes to raise the quality bar and deliver faster.
- You inspire teamwork without direct reporting authority for project managers and cross-functional team members on your programs & projects.
- You manage third-party vendor contracts and work efforts under the MFP program.
- You contribute thought Leadership to the greater Project Management and mentor junior project managers.