- Ensure the performance of the overall team for the new client onboarding
- Liaise directly with clients and front office regarding onboarding requirements
- Training & development of team
- Monitor daily SLAs in relation to AML and KYC KPIs
- Liaise directly with Risk & Audit teams regarding testing and policy
- Insure controls are appropriately executed and evidenced and staff are aware of their responsibilities at different stages of the preparation and review process.
- Responsibility for management reporting, providing appropriate commentary to support weekly performance.
- Proven direct team management experience of teams 5+ employees
- Strong regulatory knowledge of on boarding, AML, KYC, CTF and Compliance frameworks
- End-to-end AML experience is highly desired
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong career opportunities within compliance & risk
- Competitive salary on offer
- Work from home 2-3+ days per week
- Excellent flexibility