The Model Governance, Insights and Capital Strategy team is responsible for the monitoring, governance and oversight of the models and providing insights from the models to minimise Risk and drive superior business outcomes. The team is also responsible for the automation of monitoring and reporting where possible, to enable a focus on analysis and insights.
The Analyst, Credit Risk Modelling role will be critical in ensuring risk & regulatory requirements are met. The ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Development and execution of reporting capabilities for Capital Strategy & Risk Management
- Accountability for and delivery of new and existing credit risk reporting models, including testing following model & system changes
- Identify emerging issues with credit scorecards, default risks & regulatory capital requirements
- Ability to manipulate complex data to identify and investigate developing trends and draw insight and hypothesis from data.
- Report, escalate and rectify issues in a timely manner and in line with the Group’s operational risk processes
- Ensure that strategy enhancements remain within the Group’s acceptable risk tolerance levels
For more information please contact Jade Blackburn on 07 3854 3803 or apply below.