More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the General Manager to develop a pipeline of potential acquisitions through industry sector analysis
- Actively work as part of a small team on new acquisitions through modelling, due diligence, researching relevant market and competitive trends
- Assume central deal team role once transaction reaches execution stage and assist in driving the deal forward - modelling, due diligence, structuring, documentation, papers/approvals
- Post acquisition performance analysis, identify and analyse process improvement on productivity
- Assess the risks and opportunities of potential ventures and communicate these effectively
The successful candidate will have previous relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, strategy consulting, or other relevant corporate finance related positions in top-tier institutions.
For more information call Jade Blackburn on 07 3854 3803 or apply below.