Excellent career opportunity for a Middle Office financial services professional to join a large Group in an Analyst role.
Our long-standing client are a reputable and large funds management Group, who boast a great team culture. They seek a Middle Office professional to join their team in a permanent capacity.
The role will be varied, and requires an inquisitive and enthusiastic professional, who is eager to learn and refine their skillset.
Working in a supportive team, your tasks will involve:
- Researching traditional and voluntary corporate action events,
- Reconciling positions,
- Cleaning up breaks and processing the same in an array of systems.
- Processing of instructions from clients participating in Placements and IPOs.
- Assisting in the management of risk involved and you will have an understanding of key dates, keying in trade and distributions with accuracy.
- You will be liaising with internal stakeholders (corporate finance/financial advisers etc.) and managing external queries so your communication skills must be effective.
This is an ideal position for a confident outgoing individual who has had at least 3 years’ experience in a middle office role within a large financial institution.
We are interested in speaking with Graduates with a finance, accounting or economics degree, who possess a solutions-focused attitude and keenness to develop their career within a premium financial institution!
Applications welcome – hit Apply: