This International Asset Management business, has an impressive track record globally for its astute investments and growth throughout the last decade. They are leaders in their field, well known for their high performance leadership team and high rates of staff retention.
They have interests across Infrastructure, Financial Services, Real Estate and a number of other sectors, and are considered an employer of choice globally.
You will be expected to bring your experience of assisting with the managing compliance risks at other organisations, to assist in further strengthening their existing regulatory and compliance frameworks and practices.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate customer due diligence-related information in response to requests from clients, counterparties and other stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of Financial Crime, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS) programs.
- On request, investigate and analyse regulatory changes and recommend frameworks and controls to ensure that relevant regulatory obligations are met.
- Investigate and resolve escalation notices which impact our regulatory obligations, including reporting to regulators where appropriate.
- Where requested, managing disclosure and regulatory risks associated with marketing activities (including providing commercial and effective advice on marketing documents and permissible marketing in foreign jurisdictions).
- Where requested, reviewing and approving personal Conflict of Interest Notification requests (including gift and entertainment and personal investment approval requests).
- Ensuring that relevant Policies and Standards are appropriate with respect to regulatory obligations.
The successful candidate will have a tertiary qualification in Law, Finance, Accounting or Commerce and have previous experience from a relatable role in Risk, Compliance, Audit, Regulatory Affairs, Policy or similar.
You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyse and proactively resolve problems that impact the group's risk and compliance obligations.
If you are looking to work for a highly professional blue-chip organisation that is passionate about building and maintaining a robust risk and compliance culture then please apply.
Unique opportunity to work across a variety of sectors and asset classes.
For a confidential discussion please contact Sara or Andy to discuss on 07 3854 3800.