This role is within a global banking institution that has going from strength to strength and has won numerous awards for its innovation and customer focus. Well known for its global branding, diverse product range and positive culture that is well supported by strong leadership.
With two primary lines of business, including Investment Servicing and Investment Management, these two lines of business provides services to support institutional investors.
They require a skilled KYC (know your customer/client) specialist to join their talented team in a 12-month contract capacity. City location.
- Document clear, accurate and easy to use procedure guidelines for improved existing and new processes
- Undertake KYC for new Institutional clients, and the ongoing KYC reviews
- Oversee the collection, storage of KYC/ AML documentation and completion of KYC / AML checklist accordingly
- Escalation point for sanctions or policy breaches
- Stakeholder engagement with Asia & Australian stakeholders
Ideally, you have people leadership experience with the proven capability of working collaboratively and achieving daily tasks outcomes. This role will be responsible for reviewing the work of an offshore team.
Finally, you are available to commit to a 12-month contract role.
Applications welcome- hit 'Apply'